Hi guys, this time i will share how to play PUBG Mobile on a desktop computer use their official Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator. Currently PUBG is one of the most playing battle royale games and it also can be played on smartphones, but the requirements of smartphone specification is quite high, so for those of you who already have a laptop or PC you can also feel the thrill of this game right from your desktop computer. The minimum system requirement for being able to run this game on your computer are as follows:
- CPU : Dual Core 2.xx GHz
- Memory (RAM) : 4GB
- DirectX : Version 11
- Graphic : Nvidia / AMD (VRAM 1GB +)
- Storage : 7 GB available space (Emu 110 MB + APK 1.600 MB + Data Save Game)
Step-by-step installation guide of Tencent Gaming Buddy:
- Navigate to https://syzs.qq.com/en/ and download the installation file
- Run the installation file as Administrator (Right click and select run as administrator), and hit on install button.
- Wait for the process to finish, click start, and wait for a seconds until the appmarket emulator appears and finish downloading the PUBG Mobile game. PUBG Mobile is ready to play on your computer.
How to make Tencent Gaming Buddy work as a Portable emulators? we will discuss it later on the next article.